1) Liberating Method; trans. by Dr. Hooshang Nayebi , Tehran , University of Tehran Press , 2006.
2) A Study on Gender Dimension of the Third and Fourth Development Plan and Evaluation of the Implementation of Gender objectives , Dr. Soheila Saadeqi Fasaei , University of Tehran Press, 2008.
3) Gender and Development, Trans. by Dr. Zohreh Fanni , University of Tehran Press , 2008.
4) Selected Papers of the Third National Conference on Social Injuries of Iran, Spring 2018 (eight volumes); Iranian Sociological Association and Center for Women Studies and Research, University of Tehran; Agah Publications, 2019
Volume One: Injuries to Women and the Family
Volume 2: Urban Damages and Occasional Housing
Volume 3: Injuries to children, adolescents, young people and the elderly
Volume 4: Emerging Family Injuries, Delinquency, Crime
Volume 5: Addiction
Volume 6: Cyber Damages
Volume 7: Economic Damages
Volume 8: Social Issues and Problems
5) Key Concepts in Gender and Women Studies; Written by Jane Pilcher and Imelda Walhan, Translators: Sedigheh Shakoori Rad and Mohammad Reza Moradi Tadi; Publisher: Research Institute for Cultural and Social Studies in collaboration with the Center for Women's Studies and Research, University of Tehran, 2020